No, it’s not a twin threesome you dreamers!! They couldn’t even handle a straight threesome and you think they will manage a gay threesome!?!
Yes, I am implying that one of the twins ends up being in a relationship with Ivy!
But before I go a bit more into that, I have to once again, publicly this time, thank one of my, nay, the nicest Reader of mine, NILYA I am talking about you, you awesome person you!
Without Nilya, I would not have been able to watch the second season of this series right now! The trust Nilya put in me for me to be able to watch this series is frankly, shocking! Not even my family would share that information! Rest assured Nilya, I have cleared all cookies and will delete my emails after you reply to my final one I sent you because while I am huge on security, I can’t take any chances! Seriously you all, I am still shocked at the trust!
Sadly, I can’t share the happiness with you all because Amazon is one hard bastard in security as well so a quick method would simply not do to be able to share the series! And as such we will have to wait until season 2 goes international like the first before we can have screen caps!
Which is really strange, the reason why this series is locked to France only! They have English audio and it is not dubbed, it is the actual actors speaking English so for it to be locked to only France is frankly mind-boggling! But we will be seeing it eventually!
Now, back to the second season and Ivy and the twins, I am just going to give my feelings about it so you will have to wait for the series to hit for a full review…But, if you are shocked at the fact that the gay couple (A bow to 2020, seriously) turned out to be Ivy with one of the Twins, let me assure you that you are not alone!
Never, and I mean, NEVER, in a gazillion years did I expect anything from them two characters! If anyone watched the first season they will feel the same! I 80% expected a new character to show up and the other 20% for more ambiguous heavy gayness between Ivy and Alisa and absolute 0.000000% for Ivy to end up with any of the twins!
And even if someone gave me that as the only option, I would have 99% gone with Fanny over Inger because we have seen those types quite a few times before, from enemies to lovers! Which if I am being honest was the logical of the two options given that this is a series about Vampires AKA bad guys and the Dracus clan is the worst of them all hence the season 1 characteristics!
But all of a sudden Inger is all a softie and Fanny is forgotten about! Yeah sure in season 1 when they were cutting off Ivy’s hair, we saw that Inger was the least mean of the two but that had conditions behind it which is that she was the low hanging fruit child but still, they downed her so much she was a damn sponge as if we can’t have hard edged gays! No, the lesbians have to be cloud surfers!
The feelings came out of a void that even the first scene that showed where we were going and cemented the relationship goals, I was like, WTF! No! But sadly, I just knew then there was no going back!
In case anyone needs it spelled out, I am not hot on Ivy and Inger but I am sure others will love them! This is also one of my incurable diseases – the condition of locking onto a ship so hard that any variations are almost life-threatening! I have had with Willow (Buffy), with Emily (PLL), with Nagisa (SP) and many more! Even when seasons go on and there is nothing in my original ship (Wiffy), I never waver! Tara, Kennedy, Paige, Maya, Tamao – Life Enemies of mine! Now they are joined by Inger! Interestingly, I would have been okay with Fanny because at least there would have been some impact there, if they put in the work but this is a family show and like many a family shows, I watched the series with eyes closed because it was just too…beta, you know!
Anyway, yeah, Ivy and Inger are another ship to add to 2020 endless list of couples all we have to do is wait for the series to hit international prime video and we are a go!
Again, thank you so very much Nilya, you are an Angel!